How to conduct appraisals (CANCELLED)
Aims: The aim of the session is to offer a 'hands on' opportunity to discuss the skills required in conducting an effective Performance Appraisal. It is designed to offer a variety of practical suggestions and ideas and will address 'real' experiences and issues faced by reviewers.
Contents to include:
- Principles of successful reviews
- Guidelines on how to conduct a review
- Open forum/situations to discuss specific 'real' issues
- Questioning techniques and examples
- Agreeing development needs
- Setting objectives
- Performance Management
Wednesday 6 June at Brockworth Community Centre from 10am - 12.30pm
COURSE TUTOR: Tracy Dolphin - a specialist in HR for parish and town councils, she brings a practical approach to training courses, helping people to build skills around managing staff and dealing with difficult people and situations.
Price: £40 per person for members; £80 for non-members