The NPPF 'demystified'
The National Planning Policy Framework was a key part of the government's reforms to make the planning system less complex and more accessible. It vastly simplifies the number of policy pages about planning.
This is your opportunity to understand how the NPPF is the framework for local planning authorities and decision-takers and how you can use it to your advantage when responding to planning applications.
- why NPPF (National Planning Policy Framework) is a political document
- proposed (or actual) changes in 2018
- meaning of "sustainable development" in NPPF
- 5 year housing land supply and lessons from planning appeals
- Review of all the policy areas covering rural Gloucestershire
Wednesday 2 May from 2-5pm in the Conference Room, Brockworth Community Centre GL3 4ET
£55 per person or £50 per person if two or more attend from the same council; £100 non-members
Training is delivered by Andrea Pellegram, MRTPI, who has over 30 years' experience in planning gained in community, district and county levels and the private sector.