Cllr Chris Collison
Chris has lived in Fritchley for more than 30 years, and before that lived in Sawmills. He and his wife have two daughters and four grandchildren. Chris is a past Chair of Governors at Fritchley School, and helped organise the Fritchley Festival for a number of years.
Chris is a chartered Town Planner, and holds a qualification in historic building conservation. Chris held Chief Officer posts in several Local Authorities, and national planning and regeneration positions, before starting his own consultancy. Chris is an independent examiner of neighbourhood plans, and examines plans across England. He serves as a member of the Derby City Council Conservation Area Advisory Committee, and the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site Conservation and Planning Panel.
Chris helped to prepare the Crich Parish Neighbourhood Plan, being motivated to protect the wonderful local landscape that he so enjoys. Chris is active in local charity work.
- 01773 853450
- 07946 335952
- Crich Parish Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
- Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site Conservation and Planning Panel
- Derby City Council Conservation Area Advisory Committee
- Rotary Club of Matlock
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- Institute of Economic Development
- Chartered Management Institute
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation
- Crich Heritage Partnership
Members Interest Forms