Chaceley Parish Council

Serving the people of Chaceley

Contact details currently unavailable.

Planning Applications

Hinton Parish Council is statutory consultees for Planning Applications in our Parish, however the controlling authority is Stroud District Council which can choose to take on board or ignore our comments. If you have any comments regarding a local planning application; then please make them direct to Stroud District Council - the Parish Council checks all comments made on the District Council's website before they consider their response to the application.

Click for Stroud District Council's Public Access

The national Planning Portal is your one-stop shop for planning and building services online.