1. Skip to content

Husbands Bosworth Parish Council

Serving the people of Husbands Bosworth

Husbands Bosworth National School was opened in 1865. This picture was taken in about 1880 before the school yard was fenced in. The land for the school was donated to the village by the Turville family of Bosworth Hall. The Headmaster's house is to the right of the building, with the Infant's Classroom, newly added, on the left.

Husbands Bosworth C of E Primary School.
Roll (2017-18) 100
Head: Alan Eathorne