The following links are to local Medical Services. This list may not cover all available services. For complete listings you should refer to the NHS website or others as appropriate.
Medical Practices / Pharmacies / Dentists
- Medical Practice - Brackley Medical Centre (incorporates Brackley Health Centre and Washington House Surgery)
- Medical Practice - Brook Health Centre (Towcester)
- Medical Practice - Silverstone Surgery
- Medical Practice - Springfield Surgery (Brackley)
- Medical Practice - Towcester Medical Centre
- Boots Pharmacy (Brackley) 01280 702213
- Lark Rise Pharmacy (Brackley) 01280 700222
- Lloyds Pharmacy (Towcester) 01327 350433
- Bridge Dental (Towcester)
- Dentalcare (Brackley)
- Oasis (Bupa) Dental Care (Brackley)
- Oasis (Bupa) Dental Care (Towcester)
- Orchid Dental Centre (Brackley)
- Simply Smiles / Shire Court Dental (Towcester)
- Horton General Hospital (Banbury)
- John Radcliffe Hospital (Oxford)
- Churchill Hospital (Oxford)
- Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre (Oxford)
- Northampton General Hospital (Northampton)
Transport to Appointments
Information correct when posted - 17 July 2018.
The Brackley Area Volunteer Car Service is run by South Northants Volunteer Bureau (SNVB) and provides transport for those people, particularly the elderly and disadvantaged, who find it difficult to get to essential medical or social care appointments.
If your doctor's surgery is in Brackley then you can use this service so please call 01280 841099 for further information or visit www.snvb.org.uk.
Passengers must register with the service and pay an annual membership fee of £25.00. Journeys must be booked at least 3 days in advance and passengers pay the driver 45p per mile (the driver will calculate the cost for you).
The drivers are all volunteers and they will remain nearby for up to 2 hours to take you home again. This service is only available for people going to medical appointments such as doctors, dentist and physio.